Third time lucky!

Ok, so here goes again!!
Will I be able to keep this up - this a the third time that I have sat down with full intentions of keeping and writing a blog, but it gets a bit hectic out here in the bush.  Although I must say I seem to be totally hooked on Facebook, but I dont always say what I want to say cause its a bit short.

We have taken more riders on trails in the past two months than we did the whole of last year.  Thank God!
I never want to go through a tough time like that again.  But thanks to sheer determination, and the good will of people we work with, we have managed to pull through, and this year is looking to be the best ever!

The 7 night safari is a definite success.  A fabulous ride, combining game view and beach riding!
But I digress, this blog is not about flogging the trails, but rather about what we are up to, the horses, and general life in Africa.

I hope to keep it up beat and amusing, occasionally sad, and hopefully I wont need to rant....
Chat to me everyone, I love to hear from you...

No comments:

Post a Comment